We’re looking for a driven creative social media practitioner who is proficient and has a desire to help us grow our brand in copywriting to become our new part-time Social Media Executive at NRCM Web Design.
The Social Media Executive will work across all our social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram. The role will also include creating copy for internal and client’s web pages, blog posts and social content.
The role will help deliver a coherent, consistent social media and web experience, working closely with the team to ensure each account delivers on the agreed social strategy, maximises engaged reach with audiences, delivers content of the highest creative quality, and drives traffic.
This is an incredible opportunity to develop your editorial and strategic skills within a highly creative team.
- Oversees all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Manages and supplies written copy for social media, internal blog posts and clients’ websites
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Works with team to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- A track record of working in social media, developing, producing and delivering social media content and campaigns.
- Fantastic portfolio of web-based copywriting.
- Strong credentials that demonstrate experience in engaging and building online audiences.
- Experience of using data and analytics to inform planning and decision making.
- Experience of managing complex projects, with an ability to prioritise and deliver results via a team.
- Relationships with third party social media platforms and experience of working with new and emerging online technologies and tools to develop digital and social media content.
- Strong digital creative skills, across copywriting and especially video editing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for social media.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.